Monday, April 1, 2019
- 4:00 - 6:45 p.m. meal, vendors, educational displays, bucket rides, clowns, coloring contest, and more.
- 7:00 p.m, business meeting
- 8:00 p.m., adjourn
Recap of Members Gathering for 82nd Annual Meeting
Members of Harrison County Rural Electric Cooperative gathered under the theme of "Together...We make a Powerful Difference" for our 82nd Annual Meeting. This year's event drew an attendance of 685. A recap of the cooperative's achievements and activities during 2017 was provided.
There was a bit of something for everyone to enjoy this year. Members and their families started the event with an on-site prepared chicken dinner by Staley's Catering Service. A coloring contest with had hats for the kids was a big hit as well as the balloons tied by our two clowns. Members also visited several informational booths provided.
Special thanks to the following for their assistance in making our annual meeting a success:
- Boy Scout Troop 51 for flag presentation & leading the Pledge of Allegiance; also bussing tables during dinner
- Woodbine High School trio, the National Anthem
- Pastor Daniel Steebe, Invocation
- Staley's Catering Service
- Michael Riedman, Basin representative with energy display
- Renea Anderson, HCDC information booth
- Mike Miesen and Rand Fisher, IADG
- CHI nurses, Missouri Valley Hospital Group, informational booth
- Harrison County Public Health Nurses, informational booth
Directors elected for a three-year term this year are Tim Sproul, District 2; William Hutcheson, District 4; and Becky Berens, District 8. Kent Kersten was elected for the two-year term opening for District 6. Congratulations to all!